Arts Project Grants (APG)
Support arts programming, productions or events open to the general public. Support is limited to an arts project taking place within a defined period of time. The program or event may have multiple components and/or performances.
Eligibility: All non-profit arts and non-arts organizations, as well as public agencies and subdivisions of government.
- Pre-K-12 accredited schools are encouraged to apply for Arts Learning Project or AiS/C grants.
- Organizations and college/university departments may apply for either one Arts Project Grant or one Arts Learning Project Grant per deadline.
- Basic Support grantees may not apply. However, they may be a collaborating partner in an Arts Project Grant application made by another organization.
Grant Amounts: $2,000 - $7,500
- Spring Deadline: March 15 (for projects taking place July 1 - June 30)
- Fall Deadline: October 1 (for projects taking place January 1 - June 30)
Note: Projects that span the summer may have a start date as early as June 1 and an end date as late as August 31.
Contact: Rachel Morgan // 402.595.2124
Click Here to Apply